The International event is a part of the 2016 international Sustainable Built Environment conference series convened under the auspices of the four international organizations: iiSBE, CIB, UNEP-SBCI and FIDIC.
EM-SB16 will be the first international conference addressing Europe and the Mediterranean Region, organized in the Island State of Malta, at the centre of the Mediterranean sea.
Conference topics :
- Materials Engineering for sustainable buildings
- Building Systems and Processes, Energy efficient
- Urban Regeneration and Spatial Planning
- Sustainable Refurbishment and Regeneration of the Built Environment, Cultural Hertiage
- Building Assessment Methods, Tools and Simulations
- Renewable Energy Sources and the Built Environment
- Intelligent Buildings
- Socio-Economic considerations and a Sustainable Built Environment, Education in Sustainable Construction.